Last updated: 20th April 2021.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device’s hard drive.
We may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.These include third party cookies set by:
- Hotjar: Further information can be found here: https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011789248-Hotjar-Cookies
- Google Analytics which generates statistical and other informatino about website use by means of cookies. Further information can be found here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en-US
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. YouTube (Google) sets cookies on our Website which allows them to collect user preferences and video player usage information. Further information can be found at the link above.
These cookies will be automatically deployed onto your computer when you use the Website.
These cookies will be offered to you when you use the Website – you may accept or decline them depending on whether you are happy for them to be deployed onto your computer or not.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Alternatively, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org which provides general information about cookies and how you can manage cookies on your computer. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.