How do I contact Toddler Fun Learning?
Here at Toddler Fun Learning we are always keen to hear from you with your comments, queries and feedback no matter how big or small. If you need answers don’t hesitate to drop us a line at and we will do all we can to help.
How do I avoid content being downloaded using 3G and 4G?
We know that downloading video content can drain data allowances so to address this we have included a feature which ensures that content can only be downloaded when your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
• To activate this feature go to the settings page and click the “Only Download on Wi-Fi” toggle button.
• If you wish to de-activate this feature to allow you to download content when your device is NOT connected to Wi-Fi you will be asked to complete a parental check in the form of a sum. Once correctly completed you will be able to download content regardless of whether your device is connected to Wi-Fi or not.
Why does video content appear to be cropped at the edges in playback mode?
If you are noticing that the video content is cropped at the edges the likelihood is that you have zoomed in on the content by inadvertently double clicking on the screen or clicking the fit to screen icon on the top right hand side of the screen on the video playback bar.
To fix this and to ensure that the content is being displayed in the correct playback mode:
• Double click on the screen to zoom out.
• Click the fit to screen icon on the top right hand side of the screen.
• Turn the screen to landscape orientation mode which will resolve this issue and allow you to view the content on the full screen.
What do I do if the Toddler Fun Learning App unexpectedly crashes?
We have made every effort to avoid and minimise interruptions to the use of the Toddler Fun Learning App however it is impossible to remove crashes to the App altogether.
We apologise if your app crashes however if it does please carry out the following steps to restart the App:
• Double click your device’s home button to display all of your open applications.
• Locate the Toddler Fun Learning App.
• Swipe the Toddler Fun Learning App upwards. This will close down the App and it can then be restarted and you can resume using it.
How do I cancel my Toddler Fun Learning App subscription?
On your iPhone and iPad
• Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
• Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
• Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
• Tap Subscriptions.
• Tap the Toddler Fun Learning that you want to manage. If you don’t see a subscription but are still being charged, make sure that you’re signed in with the correct Apple ID.
• Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
On your Apple TV:
NB The Toddler Fun Learning App can only be downloaded on Apple TV (4th generation)
• You can only edit subscriptions for tvOS apps that are installed on your Apple TV.
• Open Settings.
• Select Accounts.
• Under Subscriptions, select Manage Subscriptions.
• Choose the subscription that you want to manage.
• Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or select Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
See Full details of how to manage your subscription through iTunes here